Ecologi Zero® is evolving
We're adding more features, more accounting software integrations and more educational modules to make the journey to net zero viable for even more businesses.
- Allows businesses to set up an account and calculate a near-real-time footprint
- Access by invitation only
- Best serves UK-based, service-sector companies with fewer than 100 employees
- Integrates with Xero accounting software.
- Will add features to set and track targets and to guide emissions reduction
- Will add self-service access
- Will expand to include support for UK- and North-America-based service-sector companies with greater than 100 employees
- Will integrate with both Xero and Quickbooks accounting software.
- Will add features to support Ecologi Zero certification
- Will expand to support product-based businesses
- Will expand to support businesses in AUS as well as the UK, US and CA with up to 500 employees
- Will integrate with Xero, Quickbooks and Sage.
Even more good stuff is coming 🌱
Set your targets
Soon, Ecologi Zero will guide you through the process of setting targets to plan for a low-carbon future. With our help, you can set near- and long-term targets to your business emissions inline with the global targets to limit global warming to 1.5C.
Reduce your emissions
You already have great insights from your Ecologi Zero data; soon you’ll be able to form them into expert-recommended actions. We’ll point you towards optimising your ops for lower emissions, making low-carbon choices for your premises usage and business travel and revealing your highest emitting suppliers. (And you can help those suppliers tackle their own emissions, lickety-split: It just takes one click to invite them to join you in Ecologi Zero.)
Engage your community
Soon, you’ll be able to celebrate your achievements – and share your business’s journey with its customers, workforce and community – via a (gorgeous) public impact profile. You’ll also be able to generate formal net-zero reports for your stakeholders. Is transparency one of your business’s core values? Ours, too. If you choose it, you’ll be able to publicly share a simplified view of your dashboard.
Remove what you can't reduce
Once you’ve significantly reduced your business’s carbon emissions, you’ll need to fund the removal of any residual unavoidable emissions (up to 10% of your case emissions). Soon, you’ll be able to use Ecologi’s Impact Shop – the same place you can currently fund high-quality climate solutions in the meantime – just do that.
In the not-too-distant future, we’ll be rolling out Ecologi Zero Certified: a verification built on the leading international benchmark: the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi) Net-Zero Standard. When we do, we’ll guide you through the full process of achieving the recognition your business deserves for meeting this significant goal.